Thursday, May 20, 2010

Parks/Office Finale = Heartbreak

I'm not going to go in to the heartbreak I felt after watching the season finale of Parks and Recreation. Why do comedy shows have to incorporate romantic tension. UGH!!!!!!

Anyways here is what is important. As compensation for watching two wonderful cats (Mori and Ollie) Anthony made sean and I dinner. Here is what we were so fortunate to eat. First we started the meal with a salad. Unfortunately I did not get a picture of the delicious salad but I'll describe it. It started with fresh mache topped with sesame seeds and sliced avocado. To finish off the salad the dressing was an arugula vinaigrette. The main course was homemade gnocchi with seitan sausage and asparagus covered with a light cashew based cream sauce with dill, roasted red pepper, and other tasty spices.



...Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment